The client’s internal PMO was maxed out with numerous cross-functional initiatives and couldn’t provide support to this important project.
We were able to scope the engagement and manage over 100 team members to develop and deploy a worldwide launch of a bundled cellular solution.
Our client turned to us to develop a comprehensive change management and delivery plan and hand it off to the internal PMO for execution.
- Gathered input from global stakeholders in order to ensure appropriate content development
- Managed the development of a comprehensive rollout strategy of the client’s cellular global solution
- Responsible for tracking, follow-up, and assuring accountability from nine sub-tracks
How We Solved It
Our program consultants coordinated the efforts of nine sub-teams, including marketing, partners, sales, engineering, services, finance, legal, and pricing.
- Developed online tracking dashboards, organized presenters, and followed up attendance for a weekly global team call with more than 100 participants
- Focused and mending intra-team partner and sales relationships that were impacting revenues
- Tracked and follow up to completion on thousands of action items
- Provided ongoing stakeholder status reporting
With processes implemented and teams engaged and more streamlined, we were able to complete the assignment and hand this off to an internal team.
- Significantly higher revenues from partners and sales engaging in opportunities earlier.
- Sales quota attainment are significantly higher
- Feedback received was 100% positive