Managing 100 Global Employees to Launch a Bundled Cellular Rollout
The client’s internal program management office was maxed out with initiatives across numerous cross-functional teams. They brought us in to manage over 100 team members to develop and deploy a worldwide launch of a bundled cellular solution.
Our client turned to Sales Beacon to develop a comprehensive change management and delivery plan and hand it off to the internal PMO for execution.
- Gathered input from global stakeholders in order to ensure appropriate content development
- Managed the development of a comprehensive rollout out strategy of the client’s cellular global solution
- Responsible for tracking, follow-up and assuring accountability from nine sub-tracks
How We Solved It
Sales Beacon program consultants coordinated the efforts of nine sub-teams, including marketing, partners, sales, engineering, services, finance, legal and pricing.
- Developed online tracking dashboards, organized presenters and followed up attendance for a weekly global team call with more than 100 participants
- Focused and mending intra-team partner and sales relationships that were impacting revenues
- Tracked and follow up to completion on thousands of action items
- Provided ongoing stakeholder status reporting
With processes implemented and teams engaged and more streamlined, we were able to complete the assignment and hand this off to an internal team.
- Significantly higher revenues from partners and sales engaging in opportunities earlier.
- Sales quota attainment are significantly higher
- Feedback received was 100% positive