Managing Global Content to Support a Multi-$Billion Roll-out
The customer needed seasoned content program management to support a new solution being rolled out globally. This program included all collateral needed to support the program.
Drive an incremental $1B‚ $2B in revenue by rolling out a new program and all associated content required to support it.
- Input from over 100 contributors required to deliver the global program
- Members from sub-teams included marketing, partners, sales, engineering, finance and legal
- Coordinate all members’ input to create content
How We Solve It
- Managed the development of the scope and rolled out the solution
- Supported sub-teams including: marketing, partners, sales, engineering, services, finance and legal
- Established the agenda and tracked attendance for a weekly global team call
- Tracked and followed up to completion on thousands of action items
- Gathered input from global stakeholders in order to ensure appropriate content development
Program was on time and on budget, feedback 100% positive.