Helping Improve Partner Support Increased Revenues by Over 40%
The client asked Sales Beacon to help launch advanced solutions to the market quickly through a broad channel network, since they didn’t have the internal staff to support this effort.
Already over-tasked client staff were unable to meet partner requirements to introduce a new and quickly evolving technology solution to the market.
- Partners were poorly informed about the new solution offering benefits
- Partners couldn’t articulate the solution to potential customers
- There were inadequate partner skills to install the new solution
How We Solved It
Sales Beacon‘s partner consulting teams identified which Tier 2 & 3 partners to focus on. We worked with partners to identify skill gaps and ensured that their staff were trained on client solutions. We focused on aligning partners to opportunities driven by client sales teams.
- We created, organized and supported partner demand generation and training events
- Coached partners on hosting Lunch & Learns and Customer Facing events to drive new opportunities
- Developed and maintained a comprehensive dashboard to report:
- YoY sales, quarterly changes, pipelines
- Skill set of the partners, strength of their focus solutions from client’s catalogue of solutions
- Identified verticals they were gaining success in
- How effective the various strategies were
- The engagement grew from a small group of partners into a much larger set of partners.
- Sales Beacon’s focus partners business grew over 50%, with $21.5 million in incremental revenue
- Provided training and vertical specific information around IOT solutions
- Improved pipeline visibility so our client could plan more effectively