When a client lacked internal resources to support a critical project, Virtira jumped in to quickly launch their advanced solutions to the market through a broad channel network.
Already over-tasked client staff were unable to meet partner requirements to introduce a new and quickly evolving technology solution to the market.
- Partners were poorly informed about the new solution offering benefits
- Partners couldn’t articulate the solution to potential customers
- There were inadequate partner skills to install the new solution
How We Solved It
Virtira‘s partner consulting teams identified which Tier 2 & 3 partners to focus on. We worked with partners to identify skill gaps and train staff on client solutions. We focused on aligning partners to opportunities driven by client sales teams.
- We created, organized, and supported partner demand generation and training events
- Coached partners on hosting Lunch & Learns and Customer Facing events to drive new opportunities
- Developed and maintained a comprehensive dashboard to report:
- YoY sales, quarterly changes, pipelines
- Skillset of the partners, strength of their focus solutions from client’s catalogue of solutions
- Identified verticals they were gaining success in
- How effective the various strategies were
- The engagement grew from a small group of partners into a much larger set of partners
- Virtira’s focus partners business grew over 50%, with $21.5 million in incremental revenue
- Provided training and vertical-specific information around IoT solutions
- Improved pipeline visibility so our client could plan more effectively