We were brought in to manage tight deadlines and online reporting to support driving more revenues through a remote sales force in Asia.
The client wanted a program that drove more bundled hardware, services, and contracts in Asia. This program had to roll out in a tight timeframe and produce results within the fiscal year. The sales reps worked the field, office, or home across numerous countries. The sales contest they wanted to run had the following objectives:
- Develop a product roll-out strategy in a tight timeframe.
- Develop tracking measures for sales bookings and payout eligibility.
- Collaborate with finance to make quarterly incentive payouts.
How We Solved It
Virtira developed a project strategy to roll out the incentive sales program in a tight timeframe.
- Produced weekly detailed and summary reports that monitored bookings, payout eligibility, and amounts for all account teams.
- Submitted quarterly payment reports to the finance department for payout to successful account teams.
- Provided feedback and support for account team and senior management inquiries throughout the contest.
Sales reps participated enthusiastically in the program.
- Sales teams grew revenues of high-margin products by bundling them into more comprehensive solutions.
- The sales program was so successful it was extended from a quarter to a year-long initiative.
- Many account teams exceeded year-end quota projections.